Tuesday, January 15, 2013

PETE



January 3, 2013

My brother for 60 years started a new journey.
He was called by God to come home and be with the light.

The love and energy this man had was something that needs to be emulated.
No matter how sick or tired he was there was always time for the other guy.

I will miss our daily phone calls and the warm feeling that comes with brotherly love.
I will talk to him in my thoughts and will listen to him with my heart.

He was a truly spiritual being.

He is and always will be
MY BROTHER

4 comments:

Ron said...

Oh my dear friend, Dave, I had tears in my eyes reading this.

Even from just reading this post, I could tell what a special human being your brother was.

I know a bit of how you might be feeling right now, after having recently lost my mother.

Just know that I hold you in my heart; sending much support and love as you move through this.

You take care, my Libra friend.

X

Akelamalu said...

I really feel for you Dave, especially as I could quite easily have lost my youngest (52) brother recently when he suffered an aneurysm just before Christmas and was in hospital for 3 weeks. Thankfully he's recovering. I'm so sorry for your loss m'dear I really am. I'll send Reiki to your brother to help him on his journey home and to you and your family, I hope it eases the pain. xxxxx

Shionge said...

My deepest condolence to you and your family Dave.

Gypsy Butterfly said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Dave.
My heart and prayers go to you and your family.